Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ohiopyle Rock Balancing

Here are a few photos of rocks that I balanced at Ohiopyle State Park on Wednesday July 30th.  I spent most of the day balancing rocks upstream a few hundred yards from the main falls.  First time I did any balancing here.  Definitely some cool offerings from the river to work worh.  Quite a few interesting people  stopped by to watch whatever it was that I was doing.  Again almost everyone seemed to enjoy the experience and had positive comments up until I took them down.  The disappointment was abound... Such is the short lived life of balanced rock art.





Here's a few from down in Connellsville from the same day.  I thought the mixed media was fun to explore. 


1 comment:

  1. Je pratique aussi ! bravo à vous

    stonegravity.com

    A bientôt
    Franck

    ReplyDelete